Home Insurance – What We Cover

  • Coverage for your home, contents or both.
  • Great options for owners and tenants.
  • Customised building cover for landlords

Contents Insurance

Our Contents Insurance cover protects your valuable and personal possessions. Whether you are a tenant, landlord or a home owner, we have the right coverage to suit your needs. With a range of additional extras such as money and legal expenses cover to choose from, we think our Contents Insurance cover can give you the peace of mind to sleep soundly every night.

Home Insurance Contents Insurance
Home Insurance Buildings Insurance

Buildings Insurance

Building Insurance cover from RSA protects the foundation and structure of your home. Whether it is to repair a small burst pipe or to rebuild your home after a fire, RSA has it covered!

Personal Possessions Cover

Personal Possessions covers you against the loss of personal possessions belonging to you or any other member of your household. This cover is also extended for up to 60 days anywhere in the world. You are also covered for accidental loss or damage to your valuables, clothing and personal possessions.

Home Insurance Personal Possessions Cover