Personal Accident - Frequently Asked Questions
For a question on any of our products you can search our FAQ section below. If you're unable to find an answer to your question here, speak to one of our dedicated insurance advisors on 80001 (RSA) 772 or email us directly on email@example.com
The age-limit to be eligible for personal accident cover is 18 - 65 years.
Receive your travel insurance quote by visiting our office, or alternatively, call 80001 (RSA) 772 and speak to one of our dedicated insurance advisors.
Certain hazardous activities are excluded under our personal accident policy. These are:
- Aqua-lung diving
- Flying or other aerial activity, as pilot or crew
- Football, excluding association football (soccer) as an "amateur"
- Hunting, racing, and any competition on horseback
- Ice Hockey
- Motor competitions including motorcycling
- Mountaineering, pot-holing, power-boating
- Racing in dinghies or while swimming
- Water ski-jumping and tricks
- Winter sports, excluding curling or skating
- Wrestling, boxing, judo, karate, or any form of unarmed combat, and
- Yachting, using woodworking machinery
Pre-existing medical conditions should be declared before applying for the policy and are subject to approval.
Our personal accident cover excludes any claims arising from pregnancy including childbirth, miscarriage or abortion.
In addition to the War & Terrorism Exclusions, the following are excluded under the policy:
- Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) exclusion
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) exclusion
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) exclusion
For more information regarding the above, read our Policy Wording.